Upper back agony and bleeding brain.

I could really use some tips on how to relieve this back pain I've had, ongoing for a month. Located between my shoulder blades. My spine feel bruised from it. It permeates up my lower occiptal, then reaches around my temples, down into my throat. Feels like my blood vessels are constricting and bleeding in my brain. I'm nauseated, light hurts my eyes, I'm a royal B to everyone, and the pain in my back and neck is literally excruciating. If I could find a pressure point or some point of relief around the back area I feel like it would solve the whole migraine issue too. My acupuncturist has yet to help out on this one. Any suggestions from fellow sufferers? I'm doing lots of hot baths, vicodin (which does nothing), and eating carefully.

0 comments:

Post a Comment